I am so humbled! Terri, over at Terri’s Notebook has nominated me with a blogging award. I am truly blushing! Terri has been such a wonderful blogging friend to me, giving me support and encouragement for such a long, long time! I truly cherish our friendship. She is an inspiration in so many ways, is incredibly talented, and has such a wonderful way with fabrics!
So here are the rules:
- Thank the person that gave you the award: Thank you so much Terri!
- Paste the award on your blog,
- Link to the person that nominated you,
- Tell 7 interesting things about you (I’ll try…LOL),
- Nominate 7 blogs (coming up!),
- Post links to those blogs.
7 (interesting) things about me:
1. I was born in Hartford, Connecticut.
2. I went back to school at the age of 35 to get my BA in finance.
3. I also started running at the age of 35, and ran on my college cross country team,
4. When my children were young, I lived out in the country and had a mini farm (chickens, ducks, rabbits, a goat, several cats and a dog!)
5. At one point in my crafting life I taught basket weaving classes and how to make jointed teddy bears
6. I am a DIY person, and my husband and I laid hand-scrapped oak wood floors in our house, 1600 sq. ft. of them!
7. I love John Steinbeck books!
Here are seven blogs that I am so honored to nominate:
And of course, I always would nominate Terri (but I’m guessing that I can’t pass it back to her?)
So there you go! I hope that you go by and visit these wonderful blogs. All of these ladies are so inspirational!
Take care, and thanks for stopping by!